Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Artistic.

I haven't been around lately.  This is because, as I've been told, I created a spinal cord.  In my womb.  Yes, that's right; I'm a freaking artist.  A miracle-worker.  A genius.  And I did it while I was sleeping.  Probably.

Not that any of you probably care.  But that's okay too.  I'll just make my own awards and give myself a pat on my own back and use such various fun milestones to point out to my husband that I truly deserve to be pampered, adored, loved, spoiled, and altogether deferred to in all situations.  After all, it's not like he can make a spinal cord.  He can donate 23 chromosomes toward the creation of one, though, and he doesn't let me forget it. But everyone knows THAT doesn't count!  He's a terrible con man.

On a slightly related note because it involves babies, we have a new kitten.  Yes, I know; ohmygod you have 3 cats and 2 dogs in that tiny 1 bedroom apartment and you're expecting a child?!  Yes, we do.  To be fair, one of the dogs is being taken in by Husband's friend, who can give her much better care than we can afford, and it wasn't my fault we are keeping the kitten.  Oh, sure, I bribed him into bring her home, but that was with the promise of finding her a home.  HE was the one who decided we had to keep her!  I was against this from the start!  Kind of like being against pumpkin pie when you crave it, but you know -- pumpkin pie isn't there when you're done with it.  So there.  The analogy works.  Leave me alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment